David Shurter blogs about CEOs of four ritual abuse survivor organizations joining forces with Nobel Peace Prize Nominee Kevin Annett…
The huge scale of the activities of the Oxford paedophile ring revealed yesterday when seven men were convicted of 43 charges of rape, child prostitution and trafficking is but the tip of the iceberg.
Extraordinary figures revealed earlier that police forces across England and Wales are engaged in more than 30 separate investigations into suspected child sexual abuse and exploitation.
The most damning thing is the failure of social services and the police to get a grip on the situation despite being warned and some of the victims going to the police for help.
A damning article in today’s Guardian (http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2013/may/14/oxford-abuse-ring-social-services) based on an interview with one of the victims reveals yet again the failure of authorities to support them. Indeed it is worse. From her interview it appears that Oxfordshire county council MADE UP they were giving her ” wrap around support.” to her and her family…
View original post 311 more words
Dreadful to read about this pornography ring
- https://tellaboutabuse.wordpress.com/2013/04/15/technology-and-child-abuse/ Technology and child abuse
- https://tellaboutabuse.wordpress.com/2013/04/13/more-than-20-arrested-on-ga-prostitution-charges/ More than 20 arrested in GA on child exploitation and prostitution charges
- https://tellaboutabuse.wordpress.com/2013/04/10/the-ricki-lake-show-stolen-childhoods-failure-to-protect-institutional-response-to-child-sexual-abuse-ritual-crimes-in-africa/ The Riciki Lake Show: Stolen Childhoods
- https://tellaboutabuse.wordpress.com/2013/04/12/utah-massage-parlor-owner-to-stand-trial-for-alleged-sex-trafficking/ Utah massage parlor owner to stand ritual for human trafficking
- https://tellaboutabuse.wordpress.com/2013/04/04/childhood-abuse-and-dissociative-disorders/ Child Abuse and Dissociative Disorders
- https://tellaboutabuse.wordpress.com/2013/04/16/ritual-abuse-media-lies/ Ritual Abuse: Convictions and Evidence the media hide and deny
- https://tellaboutabuse.wordpress.com/2013/04/10/the-ricki-lake-show-stolen-childhoods-failure-to-protect-institutional-response-to-child-sexual-abuse-ritual-crimes-in-africa/ The Ricki Lake show – Stolen Childhoods
- https://tellaboutabuse.wordpress.com/2013/04/04/what-about-bob-an-abusers-tactics-named-and-exposed/ What about Bob? An Abuser’s Tactics Named and Exposed
Denials and misinformation continue in mainstream media allowing rapists, pedophiles, organized abuse to continue committing horrific crimes and destroying lives.
Selling newspapers – the “Satanic Panic” headlines
Millions of copies of newspapers were sold in the 1980s and 1990s covering numerous ritual crimes including satanic ritual abuse, the media suddenly reversed the coverage and created the “Satanic ritual abuse myth” – selling many more millions of newspapers. Society at that time did not wish to believe in the horrors of incest, so reports of extreme physical and sexual abuse combined, often with satanic/occult influences became a sensationalist topic in the media.
The backlash – confessions ignored as convictions are overturned, “it’s a Myth” headlines
This backlash was based on a highly effective publicity campaign on “false memories” which began when Peter Freyd’s daughter Jennifer Freyd accused him of raping her as a child. Jennifer – a highly respected psychologist – never recanted – but after public appeals and money from others accused of the similar crimes, including convicted pedophiles a media backlash began. Jennifer has never referred to being subjected to ritual abuse yet the Freyd’s latched onto this, and many convictions for ritual abuse were overturned in the United States. Including a huge number of convictions which had including confessions.
Satanic Ritual Abuse and Ritual Killings – on the rise, yet reporting is declining – Why?
Having already done a U-turn in reporting the media now face the tricky situation of writing newspaper articles on a topic they have convinced many people doesn’t exist. Rather than face public embarrassment by admitting they were wrong in the previous U-turn, and having nobody left to blame it on, convictions are only very rarely reported in radio or TV, and all mention of ritual or religious aspects is minimized within the articles, never to be referred to again. Except of course when you can try a claim an “unsafe conviction” – such as the recent press on Fran Keller which suggests she was convicted on physical evidence (rather than witness testimony and a 60 page confession of an accomplice).
Target: Wikipedia and National Newspapers: Abuser Tactics
Abusers want to keep the silence about ritual abuse: if society acknowledges reality and hears about the number of convictions then victims will be encouraged to report them. For abusers previously reported hearing convictions in the media might give their partners, spouses, children, work colleagues room to doubt their self-proclaimed “innocence” and make them wonder about some of the odd behavior they have seen or heard about. Wifes or husbands of those reported: how hard would you look for evidence that your beloved was not involved in activities like torturing, killing and raping children? So there began an anonymous campaign – with the internet as a perfect tool for hiding their identities. And hiding their previous convictions or arrests to.
Key target: wikipedia. How it was done: gradual persistent editing by a large number of people, followed by wikipedia blacklisting the targeted websites for sending spam. It’s highly unlikely that Ellen Lacter, Ph. D. and well respected author, or Neil Brick, therapist, are spammers but once spam (real or faked) is found wikipedia blacklists the site. No appeals process. No evidence provided. Blacklisted forever. Read about it here, with links to the blacklisted sites:
Other targets: all mainstream news websites, via the comments section, scientific and large circulation newspapers via the letters page, cosy relationships with journalists, and best of all journalists ‘specializing’ in printing that ritual abuse is a myth. Articles attempt to make out the falsely accused (yet mentally well) adults are somehow “victims” and talk of “families torn apart” yet never about rape, torture, murders or helping those who reported the abuse.
Enter the Skeptics
The skeptics seem to doubt all mainstream news so they became a perfect target to get involved, as well as a perfectly “acceptable” place for abusers to discrediting any accounts of convictions that appeared. Being a ‘skeptic’ seems to have a social aspect and very few have any scientific qualifications or academic background despite their strong convictions; quoting exclusively from the internet is common.
Classic examples Skeptics in the Pub, the JREF Randi forum (a place for the “false memory” fans to feel at home now their organization has lost it’s Philadelphia office), and the UK’s biggest skeptic magazine Private Eye.
This skeptics thread jokes about convictions for ritualistic child abuse. Those denying abuse make comparisons with unrelated trials, unproven theories and mention the “false memory” movement initiated by reported pedophile Peter Freyd and his wife Pamela. A genuine skeptic points out their obvious bias and lack of objectivity.
The title of this thread, and much of the commentary, sound neither objective or skeptical. Rather, this conversation more than hints at a confirmation bias, apparently born of a deeply held belief, e.g. ritual abuse does not exist so this case must be a hoax.
I’d like to understand the rules here. Are there other scenarios in which child abuse just cannot happen? If a pedophile wears a clown suit, does the abuse not happen because everybody knows there’s no such thing as clown abuse?
When the UK’s biggest known pedophile hits the headlines in the national press (one newspaper only printed this despite the credible source) the Private Eye backlash ran the March 2013 story SATANIC PANIC – Familiar Ritual (issue 1334) stating that
“no physical, forensic corroborating evidence has been produced anywhere in the world to substantiate the existence of Satanic ritual abuse”
oddly this was an unsigned story was later found to be the work of Rosie Waterhouse who contributes to the only website I’ve found which claims the 2011 Satanic sex cult in Kidwelly, Wales, UK is not satanic ritual abuse (by claiming it’s not satanic). Rosie of course avoids references the three children conceived within the rapes and sexual abuse in the cult.
Jimmy Savile: Satanic ritual abuse – media misinformation
Exposed: Jimmy Savile’s satanic ritual
This big headache was dealt with by attacking the source of the information Dr Sinason, avoiding the corroborating medical evidence that her patients were on the hospital wards at the time Savile was abusing others in the that hospital.
Photos used – A huge photo from a movie (thus implying the abuse was fictional) and humorous image of Savile.
Here’s the real image of Savile in his satanic outfit – courtesy of Real Whitby.
It’s time to start questioning not if ritual abuse exists but how we can PREVENT it and HELP the victims heal.
- Growing Not Dwindling: Worldwide Phenomenon of Dissociative Disorders, Disinformation About Dissociation Dr Joel Paris’s Notions About Dissociative Identity Disorder (tellaboutabuse.wordpress.com)
- Childhood Abuse and Dissociative Disorders (tellaboutabuse.wordpress.com)
- Rochdale Over 20 Years Ago (tellaboutabuse.wordpress.com)
- Networks Of Fear (theneedleblog.wordpress.com)
- Evidence of Satanic Ritual Abuse in Utah 2013, Washington police accused of ‘disturbing’ failures to investigate rape, rape victim accused of lying and jailed, wins $1.5m payout
- California: Devils in the Heartland: The ritualistic killing of Arlis Perry
- Satanist killer gets life in prison
- Iowa Man Convicted of Killing Two Stepdaughters During Satanic Ritual
- Survivorship ritualistic abuse articles – list of crimes
- Women’s History Month Spotlight: Judy Byington – Author of “Twenty-Two Faces” (dangerouslee.biz)
– Blind to Betrayal Preface
– Blind to Betrayal – Chapter 1
– Speaking Our Truth Chapter Discusses Jennifer Freyd’s presentation at a professional conference “Personal and Theoretical Perspectives on the Delayed Memory Debate.”
– Recidivism: How often do Child Molesters go on to Reoffend?
Blind to Betrayal The Book
Betrayal is fundamental to the human condition. Betrayal is everywhere and yet because of betrayal blindness often not seen. Drawing on empirical research, clinical thought, and real stories, we will explore with the reader central questions about betrayal and betrayal blindness: What is betrayal? What is its scope? Why are we often blind to it? What are the mental mechanisms that underlie betrayal blindness? What are the effects of betrayal blindness? How should we overcome the effects of betrayal and our blindness to it? How do we become aware of it and heal from its effects? We can create a…
View original post 537 more words