Previous sex crime did not lead to prosecution, but MacFarlane (eventually) resigned as a result
Satanic child sexual abuse and rape, involving multiple victims, and nothing is reported nationally – why?
Here are the details.
Child rapist’s jail term appeal fails
A child rapist who posed as a holy man to subject three victims to “satanic” sex abuse has failed to convince judges his 18-year prison sentence is too long.
The man claimed he had black magic powers and told the children, who were as young as 10, that if they did not submit to “religious massage”, evil spirits would remain in their bodies and their mothers would die.
The man was jailed at Leicester Crown Court after he was convicted in November 2011 of three counts of rape, one of another serious sexual offence and four counts of sexual activity with a child.
Three senior judges at London’s Court of Appeal this week rejected his challenge against his sentence, saying he had committed the crimes “under the cloak of religion” and deserved the sentence imposed.
…pedophile claims the sentencing judge misused the word “satanic”
The man had denied all the offences but was found guilty by a jury, with the sentencing judge saying he had “deliberately frightened the children” so he could carry out “satanic abuse”.
“He told the children he was a holy man and they were filled with evil spirits and that, to rid their bodies of the evil spirits and black magic, he had to massage them using an oil, otherwise their mothers would be killed,” the crown court judge said.
During the appeal, the man’s barrister, Nick Cartmell, argued the judge had misused the word “satanic” and may have imposed an excessive sentence as a result.
He said: “There is a world of difference between ritualistic abuse by a single man where he is invoking faith his victims already have and the induction of someone into a satanic cult where there is corruption, torture and far, far worse.”
A sentence of only 18 years, for raping a number of children as young as 10, and yet the defence barrister claims the children should have been tortured as well for a sentence of 18 years??? Since when is “corruption” a part of ritual abuse?
However, Lord Justice Jackson, said: “What the sentencing judge was saying was that he was using the pretence of religious ritual in order to obtain sexual gratification.
“That was a fair characterisation.
“He, under the cloak of religion or pretended religion, sexually abused all three children and took advantage of their religious faith and their trust in him and intimidated them by threatening dire consequences if the ritual was not observed.”
So, there were rituals as part of the satanic sexual abuse, and psychological threats – yet this is not being reporting as ritual abuse in the media.
The judge, sitting with Mrs Justice Thirlwall and Judge Clement Goldstone QC, concluded: “In our view, this was an entirely appropriate sentence.
“We therefore reject the suggestion that 18 years was too long or manifestly excessive.”
- Ritual Abuse: Convictions and Evidence the media hide and deny (tellaboutabuse.wordpress.com)
- Satanic Ritual Abuse by the police in Ireland (tellaboutabuse.wordpress.com)
- Ritual Abuse: Convictions and Evidence the media hide and deny (tellaboutabuse.wordpress.com)
- Childhood Abuse and Dissociative Disorders (tellaboutabuse.wordpress.com)
- Rochdale Over 20 Years Ago (tellaboutabuse.wordpress.com)
- Networks Of Fear (theneedleblog.wordpress.com)
- Evidence of Satanic Ritual Abuse in Utah 2013, Washington police accused of ‘disturbing’ failures to investigate rape, rape victim accused of lying and jailed, wins $1.5m payout
- About ritual abuse (HopeSurvivors.org.uk)
The huge scale of the activities of the Oxford paedophile ring revealed yesterday when seven men were convicted of 43 charges of rape, child prostitution and trafficking is but the tip of the iceberg.
Extraordinary figures revealed earlier that police forces across England and Wales are engaged in more than 30 separate investigations into suspected child sexual abuse and exploitation.
The most damning thing is the failure of social services and the police to get a grip on the situation despite being warned and some of the victims going to the police for help.
A damning article in today’s Guardian (http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2013/may/14/oxford-abuse-ring-social-services) based on an interview with one of the victims reveals yet again the failure of authorities to support them. Indeed it is worse. From her interview it appears that Oxfordshire county council MADE UP they were giving her ” wrap around support.” to her and her family…
View original post 311 more words
Known only as XY, he issued proceedings against Facebook and Mr McCloskey [Joe McCloskey] over the contents of a page entitled ‘Keeping our kids safe from predators’. The man, who served a jail sentence for a catalogue of abuse, has now been granted permanent anonymity by a judge overseeing the resolution.
It emerged during the case that he has a total of 15 convictions for sexual offences committed between 1982 and 1989.
They include six charges of indecent assault, six counts of gross indecency with a child and a further one of inciting a child to commit an act of gross indecency.
He was released after serving half of a six year prison sentence, only to be detained for a further six months for breaching a condition of his licence.
He went to court after discovering his photograph and a string of threatening comments had been posted online.
In November last year, the social networking giant was ordered to take the page down due to the prima facie harassment and potential breach of the plaintiff’s human rights.
Although it was removed, a new page under the heading ‘Keeping our kids safe from predators 2’ soon appeared.
As part of a final settlement to the convicted paedophile’s legal action, Joe McCloskey also pledged on Thursday to immediately remove all references to him from online pages under his control.
Alan Kane QC, for XY, told the court: “I am happy to say the matter has been satisfactorily resolved and has been committed to writing, subject to an application in respect of the continuance of anonymity.”
Identity of paedophile: is this the right person?
Lawyers for Michael Sean Quinn, 24, claimed comments posted on anti-abuse campaigner Joe McCloskey’s personal page threaten the safety of him and his family.
Quinn, originally from Glasvey Drive, Twinbrook, is seeking an injunction against Mr McCloskey and the social networking giant to have the contents removed from the site.
He was jailed for eight years in 2007 for raping a teenage girl. Quinn attacked his victim, 15, in the city in August 2005 while she was on holiday from England. During the trial, it emerged that he later used the girl’s mobile phone to call her mother and state: “I enjoyed raping your girl.”
- https://tellaboutabuse.wordpress.com/2013/04/22/gerry-adams-gives-evidence-at-brothers-trial-over-child-sex-abuse-claims/ Gerry Adams gives evidence at brother’s trial over child sex abuse claims
- https://tellaboutabuse.wordpress.com/2013/04/04/what-about-bob-an-abusers-tactics-named-and-exposed/ What about Bob? An Abuser’s Tactics Named and Exposed
- https://tellaboutabuse.wordpress.com/2013/04/19/suffolk-sex-offender-commits-horrific-attack-on-child-after-his-treatment-was-cancelled-due-to-lack-of-resources/ Suffolk sex offender commits horrific rape after treatment is cancelled
- https://tellaboutabuse.wordpress.com/2013/04/16/ritual-abuse-media-lies/ Ritual Abuse: Convictions and Evidence the media hide and deny
- https://tellaboutabuse.wordpress.com/2013/04/13/irish-savile-domhnall-o-lubhlai-could-have-abused-scores-of-kids/ Domhnall O’Lubhlai – the ‘Irish Savile’?
- https://tellaboutabuse.wordpress.com/2013/04/13/blind-to-betrayal-the-book-how-often-do-child-molesters-go-on-to-reoffend/ Blind to Betrayal (Book) – How often do Child Molesters go on to reoffend?
- https://tellaboutabuse.wordpress.com/2013/04/10/the-ricki-lake-show-stolen-childhoods-failure-to-protect-institutional-response-to-child-sexual-abuse-ritual-crimes-in-africa/ The Ricki Lake show – Stolen Childhoods
- https://tellaboutabuse.wordpress.com/2013/04/10/pedophilia-advocacy-group-allowed-to-thrive-in-the-netherlands/ Paedophilia Advocacy Group allowed to Thrive in the Netherlands
Another ritual killing in Africa, massive Satanic ritual killing trial in South Africa – yet nothing in the National or International media unless you look for Africa.
Pretending ritual abuse and ritual killing don’t happen is nothing new
Gabon girl’s death sparks fears of ritual killings
By Celia Lebur (AFP) – 4/20/13
LIBREVILLE — The discovery of a young girl’s body on a Libreville beach last month shocked the city and reignited the debate over ritual killings in Gabon, sparking outrage on social media sites and forcing President Ali Bongo Ondimba to react.
The young girl disappeared after going swimming. Her battered body was discovered the next day, several hundred metres away.
Her body was badly mutilated, and while there’s no proof she was the victim of a ritual killing, the fear of such crimes here has led to her case being widely publicised.
Ritual crimes are practised by secret sects involved in witchcraft. They usually involve taking a victim’s blood and certain parts of their body — eyes, eyelashes, ears, genitalia, tongue, lips, pieces of skin, the brain — which are supposed to bring health, riches, success…
View original post 684 more words
reblogging this – Barry Coleman – believed to have had contact with other paedophiles, guilty of child rape and many other offences
Another recent conviction in the same area – man hunt still underway
Sinn Féin – Gerry Adams as a witness
Young girls forced into prostitution as a result of trafficking
Utah massage parlor owner to stand trial for alleged sex trafficking.