This appalling post uses many of the very well known strategies which attempt to convince people that child sexual abuse should not be openly discussed- i.e. “we must attack those who report it – let’s shut the up by accusing them of…something or other…”
The post below concerns me because…
- it calls reporting on child sexual abuse crimes “concern porn” and “moral panic” – these are clearly your way to say people should not write or talk about child sexual abuse, and “moral panic” is a term coined by the pedophile run false memory syndrome foundation (setup by Peter & Pamela Freyd who still refuse to acknowledge their daughter’s extensive sexual abuse, despite others in the family confirming it)
- Using the word “porn” here when talking about REPORTING rather than committing to criminal child sex offenses is totally inappropriate
- Blaming this on “feminist writing” and “feminist’s favorite fairytales” is a common tactic amongst those who try to deny and minimize the impact of child sexual abuse and child rape – this is about real crimes, real victims, real offenders and not fairytales
- Suggesting that because some the crimes are from the 1970s and some of the perpetrators as dead makes it somehow less of a crime – child rapists are walking around having never accounted for their crimes, these should be brought to justice, coverups from the past should be exposed if future child abuse is to be prevented
- Singling out the Guardian for this is just bizarre, given they published the pro-pedophile article “‘Paedophilia: Bringing Darkness into Light”
- adding a mention of whether the age of consent should be lowered, this is not even relevant! Is this an attempt to say those pressing criminal charges “wanted” this contact to take place? Is this victim blaming?
Just what is your agenda here GraunWatch?
DARVO tactic – Deny, Attack, Reverse Victim and Offender http://dynamic.uoregon.edu/~jjf/defineDARVO.html
Child abuse campaigners refuting the Guardian article
– https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?11028-Paper-s-massive-error-of-judgment-over-paedophilia contains Guardian article in full – read it whilst avoiding the Guardian getting ‘hits’ for posting it