SOCA: Man Arrested by Operation Pallial
Officers attached to Operation Pallial, an investigation into recent allegations of historic child abuse in North Wales, this morning arrested a man in Ipswich, Suffolk, on suspicion of a number of serious sexual offences against a number of individuals.
The man is being taken to a police station in North Wales, where he will be interviewed.
This is the first arrest by Operation Pallial, which began investigations in November 2012. The investigation is led by Detective Superintendent Ian Mulcahey of Merseyside Police, supported by officers and staff from the Serious Organised Crime Agency, Child Exploitation and Online Protection centre and forces across the country.
The officer with overall responsibility for Operation Pallial is Keith Bristow, Director General of the National Crime Agency. A report on the progress of Operation Pallial will be published next Monday.
- ‘Irish Savile’ Domhnall O Lubhlai ‘could have abused scores of kids’ (tellaboutabuse.wordpress.com)
- Savile Paedophile Investigation – Operation Yewtree has been a massive coverup of the royal and political connections, similar signs for Operation Fernbridge (tellaboutabuse.wordpress.com)
- Ritual Abuse: Convictions and Evidence the media hide and deny (tellaboutabuse.wordpress.com)
- Networks Of Fear (theneedleblog.wordpress.com)
- First Op Pallial Arrest (theneedleblog.wordpress.com)
- North Wales child abuse inquiry: Police make first arrest over historic allegations (walesonline.co.uk)
- Op Pallial: Blinkered By Boundaries (theneedleblog.wordpress.com)
- Operation Yewtree fail…. updated (philosophers-stone.co.uk)
- Seven suspected paedophiles arrested after online group of parents set up sting operation (thisismoney.co.uk)
- The BBC Exposed (leaksource.wordpress.com)