– I took blame, ritual murder accused says
– Ritual killing application fails
– Sixth Circuit – Dissent Criticizes Limited Restitution Options (child pornography restitution decision)
– Australia cardinal apologises over clergy child sex abuse
– Court orders release of additional priest files
I took blame, ritual murder accused says
Johannesburg – Murder-accused Harvey Isha had to take the blame for an apparent satanic ritual in which teenager Kirsty Theologo died, a Johannesburg court heard on Monday.
Isha told the South Gauteng High Court sitting in the Palm Ridge Magistrate’s Court he had been fingered by Theologo’s mother.
“Kirsty’s mom had already mentioned that ‘Harvey and his friends did this to Kirsty’ and so Jeremy [King] said, from what I understood, that because my name was mentioned by Kirsty’s mom, I had to take the blame.”
Isha, 24, is on trial with Robin Harwood, Lindon Wagner, and Courtney Daniels…
View original post 749 more words